SIGN UP TO BE A VOLUNTEER!
Teddy Ball Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Teddy Ball. Below is a summary with a description of the (3) shifts where we need your help.
Dates: Saturday, November 25th, 2017 & Sunday, November 26th, 2017
Location: Town & Country San Diego, 500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108
Saturday, November 25th, 2017
SHIFT #1 – SET UP* TIME: 8:30am – 4:00pm
· Taping and setting up props
· Decorating tables with table runners and center pieces
· Decorating VIP area
· Hang banners
· Silent Auction/Raffle Area
· Registration tables
· Step & Repeat
* Each person is eligible to receive (1) Golden Ticket after completing SHIFT#1.
SHIFT #2 – EVENT TIME: 7:00pm – 12:00am
· Registration Table (10-12 persons) – Greet guests, collect tickets, and give wristbands
· Raffle Ticket Sales (10‐12 persons) – Volunteers paired selling raffle tickets to guests
· Teddy Wall – Control Teddy pile and keep presentable, help take photos for people
Sunday, November 26th, 2017
SHIFT #3 – BREAK DOWN TIME: 9:00am – 2:00pm (Goal to finish earlier)
· Break down of boxes
· Pack decoration and supplies
· Pack & load Teddy Bears onto truck
Please complete form below and submit if interested in volunteering. Cruise 4 Kids is a 501(c)3 non‐profit organization and is qualified to sign off volunteer hour forms if needed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Contact Bianca Venturella at BiancaGP19@gmail.com or 619-415-1991 with questions regarding volunteering for our event.