2018 Teddy Ball Host
Motive Interactive, Inc
Direct: (858) 677-0792
As VP and Chief Financial Officer, John Teotico manages all of the financial, administrative, and human resource functions of Motive Interactive. Motive is recognized as one of the top mobile advertising platforms and a leader in user acquisition for mobile apps. Our advertisers find a risk-free environment for their campaigns and our publishers experience the best possible ability to monetize their traffic. Operating worldwide we provide advertisers, publishers and app developers a complete global solution across all operating systems. Our commitment to providing premium service is a fundamental key to our success.
Prior to Motive Interactive, John had been involved in a CFO or Controller capacity in a variety of industries including technology, pharmaceuticals, and e-commerce, most recently for a leading automotive buying portal and consumer information website. Many of the companies John has been associated with have either had a successful IPO or been acquired. John received his bachelors degree in Accounting from San Diego State University.
Outside of his professional life John has been making a documentary on Homeless Youth in America; Lost in America. With involvement from Miley Cyrus, Russell Simmons, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Jon Bon Jovi, Jewel, Halle Berry, Rosario Dawson, Sanaa Lathan and other celebrities, politicians and business leaders, Lost In America takes an all-encompassing look at this pandemic. The film highlights related issues such as human trafficking, the foster care system, youth rejection because of their sexuality, domestic violence, abuse and more. It also examines what many organizations, politicians and other public figures are doing to help youth experiencing homelessness – and more importantly, what still must be done to help.
He is one of the Executive Producers alongside with these dignitaries:
• Miley Cyrus
• Russell Simmons, Chairman, Founder, and CEO of Rush Communications. Cofounded the hip-hop music label Def Jam Recordings and created the clothing fashion lines Phat Farm, Argyleculture, and Tantris. Co-founder of Def Jam Records, and was the force behind the hip-hop revolution, promoting stars like the Beastie Boys, Public Enemy and LL Cool J.
• Tom DeSanto who produced and was the screenwriter for Transformers and X-Men
• High level business individuals and philanthropists
• Rosario Dawson
• Sanaa Latham
• Rebecca Gayheart
• Senator Patrick Leahy
• Senator Karen Bass
• Senator Heidi Heitkamp
• Many members of Congress and Leaders of Organizations and Advocates for Youth Homelessness
• Tammy Hyler, one Nashville’s most sought after songwriters. She has written number 1 hits for Martina McBride, Shania Twain, Billy Ray Cyrus and Taylor Swift
• Fred Williams, plays and programs on songs with the Jonas Brothers, Adam Lambert, and American Idol finalists and the keyboardist for the Backstreet Boys